High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment for 08 Driver Posts 2016
High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 08 Driver in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before closing the date.
Application No. –17D/SSSC/PB/2016
Name of Vacancies – Driver
Number of Vacancies – 08 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should be at least middle pass with Punjabi/ Hindi as one of the subject. He should possess a valid license for L.T.V. and should have a minimum of two years’ experience of driving of car.
Age Limit – 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2016
Pay Scale – Rs. 5910-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and driving skills questions.
Application Fee – Rs.1000/- and Rs.250/- for SC of Punjab State.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before closing the date.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates High Court of Punjab and Haryana log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Important Dates for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 29.08.2016
- Last Date For Registration of Application (Step-I) – 19.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee in Bank – 22.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Application (Step-II) – 24.09.2016
Job Location – Haryana
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.