Government of Punjab Recruitment 2016 – 100 Sub-Divisional Engineer Posts
Department of Irrigation, Government of Punjab issued Notifications for the post of 100 Sub-Divisional Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Sub-Divisional Engineer
Number of Vacancies – 100 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have possess a degree in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical from a recognized University or institution.
Age Limit – As on 01.01.2016
- General – 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC – 18 to 42 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written test.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 800/- and Rs. 400/- for SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab candidates through challan only.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 05.10.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Government of Punjab log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Punjab
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 05.10.2016
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee through Challan – 06.10.2016
- Date (Tentative) of Exam – 16.10.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.