FCI Recruitment 2017 – 104 Watchmen latest job vacancies
Food Corporation of India (FCI) issued Notification for the post of 104 Watchmen in its Depots and Offices in the state of Chhattisgarh. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – Estt.IV/DR-Watchman/01/2017
Name of Vacancies – Watchman
Number of Vacancies – 104 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 01.08.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 8100-18070/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Exam and Physical Endurance Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards or e-challan at branches of SBI.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 07.09.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates FCI log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – West Bengal
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 14.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 07.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee through Challan – 08.09.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.