UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Indian Forest Service Examination 2017 Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued Notification for the post of Indian Forest Service Examination 2017 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 for 110 Vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 07/2017-IFoS
Name of Vacancies – Indian Forest Service Examination 2017
Number of Vacancies – 110 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2017
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written examination and Viva voce Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 17.03.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC recruitment Online Application – 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Challan – 16.03.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.