DRDO Recruitment 2017 – 150 Graduate Apprentice Trainees or other posts
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru (DRDO) issued Notification for the post of 150 Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees and ITI Apprentice Trainees.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Application No. – GTRE/HRD/026 & 027
Name of Vacancies –
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- ITI Apprentice Trainees
Number of Vacancies –
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees – 90 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – 30 Posts
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – 30 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Candidate must have a degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University.
- For Diploma Apprentice Trainees – Candidate must have A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education.
- For ITI Apprentice Trainees – Candidate must have A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.09.2017
Pay Scale –
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Rs. 4984/- (Per Month)
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – Rs. 3542/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and vacancies available in the discipline followed by an interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply along with copy of self-attested documents send to before 05.09.2017.
Address for sending documents and application forms – The Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment, C V Raman Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 093
Job Location – All India
Last Date for Application – 05.09.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.