UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 179 Assistant Commandants Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued Notification for the post of 179 Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz.
Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 08/2017-CPF
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Commandants (Group A)
Number of Vacancies – 179 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 20 to 25 years As on 01.08.2017
Age Relaxation – For OBC Candidates 3 years and For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
Application Fee – The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 05.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All india
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 12.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 05.05.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.