MPEZ Recruitment 2017 – 194 Office Assistant vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) issued Notification for the post of 194 Office Assistant Grade III on contract basis.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Office Assistant Grade III
Number of Vacancies – 194 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Graduation or any other equivalent Degree from a State/ Central Govt recognised University/ Institute with minimum second division and certificate of passing a computer examination.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years (As on 01.02.2017)
Age Relaxation – For Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Madhya Pradesh 10 years
Pay Scale – Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on online test, merit and documents verification.
Application Fee –
- For Unreserved / OBC category candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST / Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile – Rs. 800/-
Candidates should be submitted fee through MP Online Kiosk.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 20.06.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MPEZ log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 25.05.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 20.06.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.