Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2196 Apprentices vacancies
Central Railway issued Notification for the posts of 2196 Apprentices. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – RRC/CR/AA1/2017
Name of Vacancies – Apprentices
Number of Vacancies – 2196 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years (01.11.2017)
Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Selection Process – Selection will be based on percentage of marks in matriculation and ITI.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan etc. SC/ST/PWD/ Women Candidates are exempted this application fee.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 30.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates Central Railway log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.