UPPCL Recruitment 2016 – 2277 Technician Electrical (Trainee) Posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) issued Notification for the post of 2277 Technician Grade -2 Electrical (Trainee) for direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 08/VSA/2016/Technician Grade -2
Name of Vacancies – Technician Electrical (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies – 2277 Posts (Transmission – 1599 Posts and UPPCL – 678 Posts)
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed High School or equivalent with Science and Mathematics Subjects and ITI in Electrical/ Electrician Trades recognized by the State Government OR NCVT?SCVT.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2016)
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be made on Written Test.
Application Fee – SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.900/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 30.10.2016
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates UPPCL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 11.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application and Fee – 30.10.2016
- Date of Examination (Tentative) – Between 10 to 14 November 2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.