IB Recruitment 2016 – 320 Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy
Intelligence Bureau issued Notifications for the post of 320 Junior Intelligence Officer in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Junior Intelligence Officer
Number of Vacancies – 320 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics, and Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics and Communication.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years As on 06.08.2016
Age Relaxation –
- For OBC Candidates – 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200 /-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test and Trade Test.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- through Challan. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 24.09.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates IB log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 03.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 24.09.2016
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees – 27.09.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.