KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 348 Assistant Engineer or other vacancies
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) issued Online Notification for the posts of 348 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist and Chemical Supervisor for Hyd-Kar.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – A1P1C (C1)/HK
Name of Vacancies –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation)
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)
- Chemical Supervisor
Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation) – 140 Posts (Civil – 14 , Electrical – 61, Mechanical – 05 and Instrumentation – 60)
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) – 165 Posts (Civil -12 , Electrical – 97 and Mechanical – 56)
- Chemist – 7 Posts
- Chemical Supervisor – 36 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Assistant Engineer – Candidate must have A degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University.
- For Junior Engineer – Candidate must have Three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Chemist – Candidate must have A Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
- For Chemical Supervisor – Candidate must have A Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit – As on 18.08.2017
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 18 to 40 years
- For Other Backward Classes – 18 to 38 years
- For General Merit – 18 to 35 years
- For Ex-Serviceman – 18 to 45 years
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation) – Rs. 19055-43995/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) – Rs. 14395-40785/-
- Chemist – Rs. 16355-41855/-
- Chemical Supervisor – Rs. 14395-40785/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) and Rs. 50/- for PWD and Ex-Servicemen through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply online before 18.08.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates KPCL log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Karnataka
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 19.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 18.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee – 22.08.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.