WBSSC Recruitment 2017 – 42 Stenographer Vacancies
West Bengal SSC issued Notification for the post of 42 Stenographer under Finance Department and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 10/ WBSSC/ 2016
Name of Vacancies – Stenographer
Number of Vacancies – 42 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Acquisition of knowledge in Computer Literacy.
Age Limit – 18 to 32 years As on 01.01.2016.
Age Relaxation –
- SC and ST candidates of West Bengal – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes of West Bengal – 3 years
- PH Candidates – 05 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 7100-37600/-
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) have to pay Rs. 20/- and Rs.220/- for All Others categories through Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply before 20.12.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates WBSSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – West Bengal
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.12.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.