High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 – 49 posts for District Judge
High Court of Karnataka issued application for the post of 49 District Judge by direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – GOB(I)40/2016
Name of Vacancies – District Judge
Number of Vacancies – 49 posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must be practicing as an advocate in the high court or in a subordinate court.
Age Limit – 45 years
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen – 3 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 51550-63070/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-voce.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Category-I through Challan generated online.
How to Apply – Interested Candidate may apply Online before 30.06.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates High Court of Karnataka log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Important Dates –
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.06.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee Through Challan – 04.07.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.