MPSC Recruitment 2016 – Sales Tax Inspector Main Examination, 2015 (62 Posts)
Maharashtra PSC issued Notification for the post of Sales Tax Inspector Main Examination, 2015 in 62 Vacancies for Various Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 47/2016
Name of Vacancies – Sales Tax Inspector Main Examination, 2015
Number of Vacancies – 62 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit – 18 to 33 years As on 01.04.2016
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Application Fee – General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply On-Line before 15.10.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Important Date –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 01.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15.10.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI – 17.10.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.