Daily current affairs 05 August 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
International Current Affairs 05 August 2016-
- The 7th meeting of SAARC Interior Minister’s Conference has started in Islamabad.
National Current Affairs 05 August 2016-
- Beji Caid Essebsi is a new prime minister of Tunisia.
- CCEA approves new formula to pay production subsidy to sugar mills
- Cabinet approves Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2016, Its aim is to reduce road accidents every year.
- India Bullion and Jewellers Association (IBJA) has announced 500 gms Sovereign Gold Bonds and silver to the Indian medal winners at the Rio 2016 Olympics
- Sudhanshu Mani appointed as the General Manager of Integral Coach Factory.
- Nimesh Kampani resigned as Managing Director of JM Financial Ltd in August 2016.
- Rajasthan is the first state of India to approve sewage and waste water policy.
Sports Current Affairs 05 August 2016-
- IOC gives nod to addition of five new sports in Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.
Business/banking Current Affairs 05 August 2016-
- RBI launches new website ’Sachet’ which by a web portal to control illegal collection of deposits.
- SBI launches cheaper home loan schemes for beneficiaries under 7th Pay Commission.