Daily current affairs 06 August 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
International Current Affairs 06 August 2016-
- Youssef Chahed appointed as Prime Minister of Tunisia.
National Current Affairs 06 August 2016-
- East Central Railway appointed DK gayen as a General Manager.
- Vinod Rai risign from IDFC Bank’s board.
- Delhi High Court held that Lt. Governor is the administrative head of the National Capital Territory.
- IOC agrees to add five sports in 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- Shubha Mudgal awarded Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award.
- Swimmer Gaurika Singh the youngest player in the Rio Olympics of Nepal.
Sports Current Affairs 06 August 2016-
- Abhinav Bindra was India’s flag bearer during parade at 2016 Rio Olympics opening ceremony.
- Aadhaar-linked e-Signature facility launched to digitise documents.
Business/banking Current Affairs 06 August 2016-
- RBI constitutes Tarun Ramadorai Committee on Household Finance.