Daily current affairs 07 July 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 07 July 2016-
- R Thiruppathi Venkatasamy appointed as Accountant General of Economic and Revenue Sector Audit of Tamil Nadu
- Healthcare online start-up Forest MG Technologies Pvt Ltd (medicine online store) announced the acquisition of Med Lab aggregator.
- Rajasthan state labor department has decided to introduce minimum wages for part-time workers, it is the first state in the decision making.
- Sand artist Sudarshan Patnaik orissa’s puri beach sand 100 chariots have succeeded in making the world record and his place in the Limca Book of Records has been able to continue, he is a brand ambassador of odisha international sand art festival.
Business/banking Current Affairs 07 July 2016–
- Central government has approved a proposal for FDI in Axis Bank.
- Aditya Birla fashion signed an agreement with the Diana retail and DLF brand. Diana Retail is a franchises Forever 21 brand in India.
Environment/ science Current Affairs 07 July 2016-
- Environment Pollution (Prevention and Control) Authority announced 20-22 percent green cess on diesel vehicles.