Daily current affairs 08 August 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
International Current Affairs 08 August 2016-
- A nine-member Kathakali dance troupe has performed first time in Egypt.
National Current Affairs 08 August 2016-
- Vijay Rupani is the new Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Telangana launches Water Resources Information System.
- 2nd National Handloom Day observed on 7 august.
- Maharashtra state decided to provide as many as 1200 wi-fi hotspots in its capital.
- Iran country banned Pokemon Go app because of unspecified security concerns.
- Venkaiah Naidu launches Swachh Survekshan for 500 cities.
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar inaugurates Chhattisgarh’s first IIT.
- CSS Corp appoints Manish Tandon as its new CEO.
- Tamilnadu CM gives cash awards to five sportspersons.
- The second National Handloom Day celebrated on 7 August.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the new PMO app by MyGov in New Delhi.
- Shubha Mudgal to get Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award.
Sports Current Affairs 08 August 2016-
- Gymnast Dipa Karmakar qualified for the vault final became the first Indian woman.
- Vanderlei de Lima lit the 2016 Olympic cauldron.
- The opening ceremony of 2016 Rio Olympics was held in Maracana Stadium.
Business/banking Current Affairs 08 August 2016-
- Telangana signs MoU with ISRO for water resources info system
- Corporation Bank launches group credit life insurance scheme.
- RBI imposes penalty on two cooperative banks of Chhattisgarh.
Environment/ science Current Affairs 08 August 2016-
- China launches Tiantong-01 its first satellite for mobile telecommunication.