Weekly current affairs 14 November to 21 November 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
National Current Affairs 14 to 21 November 2016 –
- Russia to Withdraw From the International Criminal Court.
- Scientists improve photosynthesis increased crop yield of 15%.
- Nagpur Metro gets Euro 130 million credit from AFD.
- ‘Post-Truth’ Is Named 2016’s Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries.
- Mumbai metro becomes first metro in india to issue single and return journey tickets in cashless transactions.
- ITPO taking steps to facilitate cashless transactions at IITF.
- The Bihar chief minister launched “Har Ghar Bijli Lagataar” programme.
- India issues demarche to Pakistan Country over ceasefire violations.
- China Country wins supercomputer crown for eighth time.
- India ranks 20th in Climate Change Performance Index.
- India, China Joint Training Exercise Hand in Hand 2016 begins in Pune.
- Chhattisgarh state passed its first resolution on the decision of demonetization.
- Samsung to Buy Harman for $8 Billion in Bold Autos Gambit.
- Land and water resource management between India and Israel on cooperation agreements in agriculture.
- Employees State Insurance Corporation in Tokyo for their beneficiaries ‘anywhere-anytime’ access to medical care is introduced.
- SSP Chawrasia golfer first Asian Tour title outside of India.
- DMIC project, the Cabinet approved the development of trunk infrastructure components.
- 20 nations sign framework agreement of International Solar Alliance.
- National Press Day is celebrated on 16 November.
- World’s rarest animals ‘Eli pica’ was discovered nearly 20 years later. Its new name is Magic Rabbit.
- Maruti Suzuki India has decided to set up at industrial training institutes in Gujarat’s Mehsana district.
- India and US launch $95 million clean energy projects.
- November 15, 2016 was celebrated as India’s Jharkhand state.
- Close approach to Earth after 68 years on Super Moon appeared in Asia.
- Indo-China joint military exercise in Pune from 15 to 27 November 2016.
- Mercedes’ British driver Lewis Hamilton won the title Brazilian Grand Prix in November 2016.
- Farc rebels signed a peace agreement with the government of Colombia in November 2016.
- President Mukherjee inaugurates the India International Trade Fair.
Sports Current Affairs 14 to 21 November 2016 –
- Padmini Rout scores a hat-trick in 43rd National Women Premier Chess Championship.
- The first women player Aditi Ashok made history by winning the Indian Open title.
Business/Banking Current Affairs 14 to 21 November 2016 –
- Yes Bank appoints Amresh Acharya as Head Global Indian Banking.
- Federal Bank to open its first overseas branch in Dubai.
- Banking has launched the country’s first working robot. Its name is Lakshmi.