Daily current affairs 22 June 2016 included international, national, sports, science, business and banking related important current affairs provides for all competition candidates.
International Current Affairs 22 June 2016-
- Virginia Raggi is the first female mayor of Rome.
- Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) and India Ports Global Private Limited (IPGPL) signed a MoU on the Kaladan Multimodal Transit Transport Project (KMTTP) in Myanmar.
- Kannada movie Thithi won Best Film Award at 19th Shanghai International Film Festival.
National Current Affairs 22 June 2016-
- The Union Government banned use of potassium bromate as a food additive on pleading of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).
- Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal launched the fund titled Mukh Mantri Punjab Hepatitis C Relief Fund to provide free treatment for Hepatitis C patients.
- Mori village in Andhra Pradesh chosen for development as smart village.
Sports Current Affairs 22 June 2016-
- International Cricket Council (ICC) suspended Sri Lanka’s fast bowler Shaminda Eranga from bowling. He was suspended after an assessment of his bowling action.
Business / Banking Current Affairs 22 June 2016-
- SBI named in Hall of shame list of banks funding cluster bomb makers.