High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 – 41 Munsiff-Magistrate Posts
High Court of Kerala issued Notification for the post of 41 Munsiff-Magistrate in the Kerala Judical Service NCA. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 24-27/2017
Name of Vacancies – Munsiff-Magistrate
Number of Vacancies – 41 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 35 years 01.01.2017
Pay Scale – Rs.27700 – 44770/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Dictation Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through Challan. No Fee for SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 13.12.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates High Court of Kerala log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Kerala
Important Dates –
- Date Of Commencement Of Step-I and Step-II – 14.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Step-I Process – 13.12.2017
- Last For Remittance of Application Fee – 20.12.2017
- Date Of Closure Of Step-II Process – 27.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.