Month wise Current Affairs GK 2019 competitive exams preparation
Current Affairs GK Monthly from 1 February to 28 February, 2019, some important career affairs related to international, national, sport related, science, business and banking have been included for all the competitive examiners current Affairs. Latest Monthly Current Affairs GK from 1 February to 28 February 2019. February Current Affairs GK General Knowledge Preparation 2019.Monthly Latest Current Affairs GK 1 February to 30 February 2019 GK Questions One Liner Current Affairs In Hindi.
National Monthly Current Affairs GK from 1 February to 28 February, 2019–
- 1. Union Textile Minister Smriti Irani inaugurated the Titanwala Museum for the protection of Block Printing in Bagru, Jaipur.
- Prime Minister Kisan Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur.
- National certification board for hospitals and health service providers, NABH has launched portal named HOPE to simplify the entry level certification process.
- Govind Prasad Sharma has been appointed Chairman of National Book Trust.
- Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar has launched the “Shreyas” portal to make them capable of skill development through youth.
- GST Council has announced the reduction in GST rate from 12% to 5% in the projects under construction.
- In Kerala State, eco circuit Pathanamthitha-Gavi-Wagamon-Thekkady was inaugurated.
- The e-cocoon mobile application has been launched by the Ministry of Textiles for quality certification in the field of silkworm seed.
- Punjab has declared a species of dolphin as the state’s aquatic animal.
- Gujarat launches second edition of Sujalam Sufalam water harvesting campaign.
- Manimkhalai A. Has been made Executive Director of Canara Bank Public Sector
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the first engine converted from Diesel to electricity in Varanasi
- DK Jain has been appointed the BCCI’s Lokpal.
- In Chennai, President Ramnath Kovind unveiled the statue of Mahatma Gandhi in the Hindi publicity meeting.
- President Ramnath Kovind inaugurated Apollmadex Super Specialty Hospital in Lucknow.
- The world’s largest Bhagwadgita, which was inaugurated by Prime Minister in ISKCON of Delhi, weighs 800 kg.
- The State of Haryana has announced the Family Samrudhi Yojana.
- Government has appointed Rishi Kumar Shukla as the Director of CBI.
- Supreme Court has ordered the National Minorities Commission to decide the definition of minority within 90 days.
- The 22nd All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will be set up at Rewari in Haryana.
- The soul-centric image of late Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee will be installed on February 12 in the Central Hall of the Parliament House.
- Odisha State has introduced the Kaliya Scholarship Scheme.
- Asia LPG Conference has been started in New Delhi.
Monthly Sports Current Affairs GK from 1 February to 28 February, 2019 –
- India’s Saurabh Chaudhary and Manu Bhak won the gold medal of the 10 meter air pistol mix team event in the World Cup shooting in Delhi.
- Indian wicketkeeper-batsman Mahendra Singh Dhoni has become the first Indian player to score 350 sixes in international cricket during the second Twenty20 against Australia.
- Chris Gayle of West Indies has become the world’s first player in the history of international cricket and 300 sixes in one-day cricket.
- Former Australian captain Ricky Ponting has been appointed assistant coach of the Australian team for the 2019 World Cup.
- Rio Olympics silver winner badminton player PV Sindhu signed a sponsorship deal worth Rs 50 crore for 4 years with Chinese Sports brand Lee Ning.
- Female cricketer Sana Mir who became the first Asian woman cricketer to play 100 international T20 matches.
International Current Affairs GK from 1 February to 28 February, 2019 –
- Signalchip company by which the Semiconductor Chips manufactured from India’s first indigenous technology for 4G / LTE and 5G NR modems were released.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been awarded the Seoul Peace Prize in South Korea 2018 and has become the first Indian to receive this award.
- Argentina became the 72th country to sign the framework agreement for the International Solar Coalition (ISA).
- With India withdrawing the status of ‘Most Favored Nation’ from Pakistan, the basic customs duty will be charged at the rate of 200 percent per cent imported from all the goods imported from there.
- Mukesh Ambani, who has recently been given a place in Top-10 in the Huroon Global Rich List.
- In the Oscars 2019, Green Book Film has won the Best Film award.
- Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj accepted the country’s prestigious award ‘Grand Cross of Order of Civil Merit’ on behalf of the Government of India.
- Singer Lady Gaga has won the Best Original Song category Oscar for ‘A Star is Bourne’ song Shallo.
- Abdel Fatah al-Sisi has been made the President of the African Union.
- Film ‘Period’ on Indian background. End of Sentence ‘won the Best Documentary Short Subject Award in Oscar 2019.
- In the International Intellectual Property (IP) Index, India reached the 36th position with a jump of eight places.
Business /Banking Current Affairs GK from 1 February to 28 February, 2019 –
- 1. RBI has excluded public sector Allahabad Bank and Corporation Bank from the ‘Prompt Corrective Action’ (PCA) list.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced an interim dividend of Rs 28,000 crore to the central government.
- Education by the Delhi Government in the budget of 2019-20 is 26 percent.
- The amount given to the students of 11th and 12th standard in the budget speech under the Enterprinor taxulum of Delhi Government is Rs. 1,000.
- The Union Cabinet has set a target to develop an electronic manufacturing ecosystem of $ 400 billion by 2025 under the electronics policy.
- The amount allocated to the military and paramilitary welfare department in the 2019-20 budget speech of the Government of Haryana is Rs. 211 crores 30 lacs.
- Bharat Electronic Limited (BEL) (Navratna Company) has built an Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG).
- The budget allocation for farmers pension and other farmer schemes in the 2019-20 budget of Haryana Government is Rs. 1500 crores.
- Small Industries Development Bank has announced the introduction of Social Impact Bond to provide loans to the rural women entrepreneurs in collaboration with World Bank.
- Saudi Arabia’s Yuvraj Mohammed bin Salman announced the investment of $ 100 billion in various sectors in India.
- Jindal Steel and Power Limited Company has been awarded the FICCI CRR Award for women empowerment.
- RBI has increased the limit of agricultural loans without guarantee to small and marginal farmers to 1.6 lakh rupees.
- In the first monetary policy review of the tenure of governor, Das, RBI has cut interest rates by 0.25%.
Environment/ Science Current Affairs GK from 1 February to 28 February, 2019 –
- 1. Union Health and Family Welfare Minister J.P. Nadda inaugurated the fourth Global Digital Health Partnership Conference in New Delhi City.
- Union Minister Suresh Prabhu inaugurated the National Design Institute (NID) in Bhor, Madhya Pradesh and Jorhat of Assam State through video conferencing from New Delhi.
- Yehai Sasakawa has been honored with the Gandhi Peace Prize by President Ramanath Kovind for the year 2018.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the supercomputer, with the cost of 32.5 million, inaugurated at IIT-BHU.
- Skymet, the only private agency in the country to predict weather forecasts, has estimated India to be a normal monsoon in 2019.
- Researchers at IIT Madras have used an algorithm to help stop the stampede in crowded events like Kumbha and Haj by using at least people.
- Operation Digital Board Campaign was launched with the aim of taking advantage of technology in the country and promoting quality education.
- The second phase of Rooftop Solar Program has been approved for achieving the cumulative capacity of 40,000 MW by the year 2022.
- According to the University of MIT study, due to global warming, more than 50% of the world’s oceans will change color by the end of the 21st century.
- Prime Minister Modi inaugurated this transmission line, about 335 km long, built at an altitude of 3000-4000 meters in Ladakh.