Revenue Department Government of Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Assistant Recruitment 2016
Revenue Department Government of Andhra Pradesh invites Applications for the post of 11 Village Revenue Assistant from eligible Local Scheduled Tribes candidates direct recruitment through the District Selection Committee. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before closing the date.
Name of Vacancies – Village Revenue Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 11 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates Must have passed S.S.C (10th Class) Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Examination.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016
Pay Scale – Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be made on objective type Written Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for ST category through E-Seva / Mee-Seva/AP Online centers and acknowledgement be obtained by paying only specified amount. No Fee applicable to the applicants belonging to OH/VH/HI category.
How to Apply – Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before closing the date.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates Government of Andhra Pradesh log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Important dates for Application –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 05.05.2016
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.