How to become VDO officer in India Career Details-
How to become VDO officer– Today, in the time of tomorrow, all people make some or other dream and keep the passion of fulfilling that dream.The village development officer is an unregistered government servant, which is called the secretary of the village head and it can also be called a Panchayat Sevak. At present, the government has changed the name of the Panchayat Sevak to the Village Development Officer (VDO). Gram Panchayat Officer and Village Development Officer are given two names in the same post. VDO officers are employees of Panchayati Raj Department Rural Development Officer are an important post.
What is Gram Panchayat-
- Village Development Officer is called Panchayat Secretary and Justice Friend. Gram Panchayat Chief People Representative Head, Deputy Chief, Gram Panchayat Member, Committee, Sarpanch etc.
- The rights of the Gram Panchayat member are divided so that a village Panchayat can function in a good manner.
- Gram Panchayat is the basis of a local self-government organization in Panchayati Raj system at the village or small town level, and the Sarpanch is in the form of its elected chief.
How to become VDO,Eligibility Criteria-
- The candidate is required to pass the 12th to be the Gram Panchayat Officer (VDO).
- With this, candidates also have to have diploma in CCC computer course.
How to become VDO,Age limit–
- Age limit of VDO should be between 18 years and 40 years,
- and OBC candidates are given 3 years and SC / ST candidates are given 5 years
Candidates for the post of Gram Panchayat Officer (Village Development Officer) have to be included in the examination organized by the Service Selection Commission.
- The selection of candidates is done through three phases – In the first phase, the candidate has to give written examination.
- In the first phase, successful candidates are called for VDO or the Gram Panchayat Officer Examination for the second phase i.e. and the examination of the physical qualification under the third phase.
- Successful candidates in the written examination and interview are called for physical qualification examination, which includes physical exercise, 1 mile race, long jump, 4 m cycle race and 2 m walks.
- One hour thirty minutes is available for the written examination, in which 30 questions of 30 points will be related to Hindi and writing capacity, 20 questions will be related to General Aptitude Test, and 30 questions will be related to general awareness and also for interview 20 points are set.
Responsibilities and Duties-
- Work of the Panchayat Secretary- (VDO) Gram Panchayat Secretary is called in-charge of Panchayat office and at the same time, it looks at related works of the Panchayat office.
- Justice work- The responsibilities of justice are related to Sarpanch and Panch, but his paperwork and accounting work is done by a friend of justice who can be seen as a justice assistant.
Rights for Gram Panchayat Members-
The head of the capital is responsible for the fund,
- To maintain and maintain discipline in meetings,
- To organize at least four meetings of the Gram Sabha in a year’s time,
- To implement various construction works and recovery of fees etc.,
- To organize and preside over the meetings of Gram Sabha and Gram Panchayat,
- To implement the work plans and proposals passed by the Gram Panchayat,
- To maintain the maintenance of various registers and panchayat papers kept as per the rules,
- From the supervision of the employees working in the Gram Panchayat, the direction and control are included in the working area of the chief etc.
- Village Development Officer (Gram Vikas Adhikari) means the salary for the post of ₹5200 to ₹ 20200 rupees per month and secondly other government services are also available.