How to become a SP Superintendent of police Career Tips-
How to become a SP- SP full form is State Police (superintendent of police) which protects our state and protects the citizens of the state. Today every young man first choice has become the police officer, but if the matter is to become the Deputy Superintendent then the obsession also increases as you know that there is a lot of posts in the police line from the constable, from SP to IG but in this DSP post are very strong and powerful. It is also a respectable job, How to become a SP complete information.
How to become a SP,Who is SP-
In India, a District Senior Superintendent of Police or Superintendent of Police heads the police force of a district.
Educational Qualification- Candidates must have passed Graduation from any recognized university to become SP (Police Deputy Superintendent).
Age limit is different for becoming SP-
- Between 21 years to 30 years of general people,
- Between 21 and 33 years of OBC category,
- Between 21 years and 35 years for SC / ST Class.
- Height- 165 cm and ST 160 cm (not SC / OBC)
- Female 150cm and ST 145cm (not SC / OBC)
- Men of chest- minimum 84 cm and 5 cm.
- Female- minimum 79cm extension 5
- Eye sight- 6/6 or 6/9 should be visionary eyes for good eyes.
- The application is being made by the Union Public Service Commission to become a SP officer and for this the State Civil Service Examination is conducted.
- There are three types of selection process, on which basis the selection for the SP-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Preliminary Exam- After application, this is the first stage in which all the candidates applying for this application participate in this examination.
- Main Examination- In the second phase, the same candidate can participate, which has been declared successful in the preliminary examination there is a written examination.
- Interview- After passing the written examination, the interview is called for an interview.
How to prepare for SP-
- For preparing SP, first you should read the questions of the previous session well,
- With this you will get as much information as possible to prepare for the SP.
- Strong Make your Gk strong because most questions are related to Gk.
- Read the daily paper for this.
- Maintaining physical fitness also kept yoga, jogging, etc. every day,
- Because being physically fit is very important.
SP Salary- The salary of SP is between rs.37400 and rs. 67000 and 10,000 grade pay is also.