Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 806 Posts for Assistant Statistical Officer, Junior Engineer, Industrial Extension Officer, textile Inspector and Other Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 806 Junior Health Inspectors, Work Inspectors & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before closing the date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Assistant Statistical Officer
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Industrial Extension Officer
- Textile Inspectors
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Work Inspectors
- Junior Health Inspectors
Number of Vacancies – 268 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer – 58
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 169
- Industrial Extension Officer – 33
- Textile Inspectors – 08
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 30
- Work Inspectors – 211
- Electrician – 29
- Junior Health Inspectors – 268
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have completed qualification like Master’s degree, Diploma, Degree in Science, SSLC or its equivalent examinations and for post wise educational qualification details job aspirants are pleased to visit official notification.
Age Limit –
- For General Merit – 18 to 35 years
- For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B – 18 to 38 years
- For SC, ST & Category-1 – 18 to 40 years
Pay Scale –
- for post 1 is Rs.20000-36300/- Per Month
- for post 2-6 is Rs.17650-32000/- Per Month
- for post 7,8 is Rs.12500-24000/- Per Month
Selection Process – Appellants will be selected based on several eligible tests like written examination, interview and other eligible tests conducted by KPSC.
Application Fee – Rs. 300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply – Interested and eligible candidates may apply this application through online mode.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates Karnataka Public Service Commission log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Last Date for Application –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 06.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 05.05.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Fee – 06.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Fee – 06.05.2016
Job Location – Karnataka
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.