MPSC Notification of Vacancies 2016 – Online Application for 05 DI Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued latest notification for Drugs Inspector posts. Interested candidates can apply this application through Online mode before 08 March 2016.
Application No. – 08/2016
Name of Vacancies – Drugs Inspector
Number of Vacancies – 05 posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have Degree in pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology.
Age Limit – 45 years (according to 01 january 2016)
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
Application Fee – Rs. 523 /- ( Rs. 323 /- for Reserved candidates)
How to Apply – Eligible and Interested candidates may apply this application in Online mode before 08 March 2016.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates Maharashtra PSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms – Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Cooperage Telephone Exchange Building, 8 th Floor, Maharshi Karve Road, Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021
Last Date for Application – 08 March 2016
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.