Last year monthly current affairs GK from 1 June to 30 June 2017
Monthly Current Affairs GK from 1 June to 30 June, 2017, some important financial matters related to international, national, sporting, science, business and banking have been included for all competitive examiners.
National Monthly Current Affairs GK from June 1 to June 30, 2017 –
- In the second mission innovation held in Beijing, India declared the country’s National Advanced Ultra Supercritical Technology Mission for Clean Coal Use.
- In the general elections held in Britain, the Conservative party is at the forefront after counting votes given on 09 June 2017.
- Sahihti Pingali Indian student, whose name was declared by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to name a small planet.
- Montenegro country, which officially became NATO’s 29th member.
- Adani Group, which recently announced the setting up of a 50 MW Solar Plant in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh.
- China country, in which ‘One Dog Policy’ has been implemented.
- Adani has set up a solar PV plant worth Rs 315 crore in Uttar Pradesh state.
- Punjab State where the Chief Minister’s Charter Scheme was started.
- Dr Jitendra Singh launched the online software for departmental proceedings.
- The country of China, where the train without a train was launched
- NASA recently detected 10 Earth-shaped houses.
- V. Reddy is the autobiography of the former RBI governor’s “Advice and Descent: My Life in Public Service”.
- Government of Maharashtra has created a committee for Padma Awards.
- Machine created by John Shepherd Baron who completed 50 years on June 27 – ATM machine
- Kathy Scott and Adrian Levy, author of the recently published book ‘The Exile’
- Andy Murray player who topped the ATP ranking.
- India has announced a grant of $ 318 million to the Sri Lankan nation for the development of the railway sector.
- Karnataka State initiates India’s first public cycle partnership (PBS) initiative ‘Trin Trin’.
- World Ocean Day 8 June is celebrated on the day of the world.
- According to the report of the Open Signal, India is 74th in the list of 75 countries in 4G Speed.
- Sharad Kumar Jain has been appointed as the new Director General of National Water Development Agency (NWDA).
- Telangana State Government has introduced India’s first ‘single women pension scheme’ in the state.
- Arundhati Roy has written the book ‘The Ministry of Adm Happiness’.
- India’s position in the list of the world’s most peaceful countries is 137.
- The Kerala State of India, which has been announced to implement Green Protocol to avoid environmental damage due to weddings.
- World Environment Day theme of 2017 is Connecting People to Nature.
Sports Monthly Current Affairs GK from June 1 to June 30, 2017 –
- Rohan Bopanna, along with Gabriela Dabrowski in the French Open, won the French Open Mixed Doubles title.
- David Grossman authors who were awarded the Man Booker Prize of the year 2007.
- Virat Kohli batsmen who completed the fastest 8,000 runs in ODIs.
- India, who has won a bronze medal in the 25 meter Fire Pistol in the Junior World Cup.
- Pooja won gold medal on display on the first day of junior Asian wrestling competition.
- Jitu Rai and Hina Sidhu won the Gold Medal in Shooting World Cup.
- Indian shuttler Sai Praneeth won the title of Thailand Open Badminton Tournament by defeating Jonathan Christie.
- Bronze medal has been received by the Indian Archery Team in World Cup Stage II.
- Forbes list is the only Indian Virat Kohli in the ‘highest earning players’ list.
- India has been ranked second in the junior world championship.
Business / Banking Monthly Current Affairs GK June 1 to June 30, 2017 –
- HDFC Bank turned out to be the second most valuable company in the country, surpassing Reliance Industries in terms of market capitalization.
Environment / Science Monthly Current Affairs GK from June 1 to June 30, 2017 –
- India recently launched GSAT-17 Communication Satellite from French Guyana.
- The country of China, with a speed of 1260 meters per minute, has been developed.
- The hottest planet in the universe has been discovered. This planet has been named Celt-9B.
- The oldest planet in the solar system is Jupiter.