ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 – 33 Posts for Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Specialist
ESIC Mumbai issued Notification for the post of 33 Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Specialist on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Walk-in-Interview before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Senior Resident
- Junior Resident
Number of Vacancies –
- Senior Resident – 31 Posts
- Junior Resident – 01 Post
- Specialist – 01 Post
Educational Qualification –
- For Senior Resident – Candidate must have MBBS with P.G. Degree or equivalent / PG Diploma in particular Specialty with experience.
- For Junior Resident – Candidate must have MBBS and registered with MCI or State Medical Council with 6 month experience.
- For Specialist – Candidate must have P.G. Degree or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty.
Age Limit – As per ESIC Rules
Pay Scale –
- Senior Resident – Rs 25350/- (Per month)
- Junior Resident – Rs. 21000/- (Per month)
- Specialist – Rs. 25350/- (Per month)
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply for interview in prescribed application form along with original and photocopy of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date for Application – 28.07.2016
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.