Govt. of West Bengal Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse
District Health and Family Welfare Samity, Nadia, Government of West Bengal issued Notification for the post of 37 Staff Nurse, Technical Supervisor and Various Vacancy. Interested and qualified candidate may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Staff Nurse
- Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor
Number of Vacancies –
- Staff Nurse – 10 Posts
- Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor – 06 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Staff Nurse – Candidate must have GNM from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- For Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor – Candidate must have Science graduate with biology.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 64 years for Staff Nurse and 50/62 years for Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor.
Pay Scale –
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 17220/- (Per Month)
- Kala – Azar Technical Supervisor – Rs. 10500/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Academic Qualification and/ or Written Test and/ or Computer Test and/ or Interview).
Application Fee – Candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- for General and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST through demand draft in favour of the Secretary, District Health and Family Welfare Samity, Nadia.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply along with Self Attested photocopies and relevant documents send before 25.01.2018
Address for sending documents and application forms – To the office of the CMOH and Secretary, District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Nadia, 5, D, L, Roy Road, PO Krishnagar, Nadia Pin- 741101
Job Location – Nadia (West Bengal)
Last Date for Application – 25.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.