DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 835 Grade-II, Pharmacist or other posts
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) issued Notification for the post of 835 Grade-II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Asstt. Superintendent and Matron under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 03/17
Name of Vacancies –
- Grade-II (DASS)
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic)
- Legal Assistant
Number of Vacancies –
- Grade-II (DASS) – 221 Posts
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic) – 40 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 40 Posts
- Superintendent – 96 Posts
- Matron – 465 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Grade-II – Candidate must have Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
- For Pharmacist – Candidate must have 10+2 with Science Subject and Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution.
- For Legal Assistant – Candidate must have Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- For Asstt. Superintendent – Candidate must have Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For Matron – Candidate must have 10+2 or senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 20 to 32 years for Grade-II, 27 years for Pharmacist, 30 years for Legal Assistant and 18 to 27 years for Asstt. Superintendent and Matron as on 21.11.2017
Pay Scale –
- Grade-II (DASS) – Rs 9300-34800/-
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic) – Rs 5200-20200/-
- Legal Assistant – Rs 9300-34800/-
- Superintendent – Rs 5200-20200/-
- Matron – Rs 5200-20200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI e-pay. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 21.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates DSSSB log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Delhi
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application – 01.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application – 21.11.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.