IBPS Recruitment 2017 – 1315 Specialist Officers posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) issued Online Notification for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-VII) for the post of 1315 Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Specialist Officers
Number of Vacancies – 1315 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I) – Candidate must have 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics and Tele Communication/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – Candidate must have 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing and Cooperation/ Co-operation and Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) – Candidate must have Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I) – Candidate must have A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – Candidate must have Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Candidate must have Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.11.2017
Age Relaxation –
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes – 3 years
- Persons With Disability – 10 years
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Main examinations and Interview.
Application Fee –
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates – Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply online before 27.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates IBPS log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application – 07.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 27.11.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees – 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
- Download of Call letter for Online examination – Preliminary – December 2017
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination – 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
- Date of Online Examination – Main – 28.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.