CISF Recruitment 2018 – 332 Constable (Fire) (Men)
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) issued Notification for the post of 332 Constable (Fire). Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Constable (Fire) (Men)
Number of Vacancies – 332 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 23 years as on 11.01.2018
Pay Scale – Rs.21700 – 69100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
Application Fee – General (UR)/OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 11.01.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates CISF Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 11.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan – 13.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.