Govt. of Bihar Recruitment – 191 Anganwadi Worker
Integrated Child Development Services, Arwal, Government of Bihar issued Notification for the post of 191 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Assistant. Interested and qualified candidate may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Assistant
Number of Vacancies –
- Anganwadi Worker – 111 Posts
- Anganwadi Assistant – 10 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have possess Matric/ Equivalent for Anganwadi Worker, 8th Class for Anganwadi Assistant.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years (as on 16.01.2018)
Pay Scale –
- Anganwadi Worker – Rs. 12000/- (Per Month)
- Anganwadi Assistant – Rs. 12000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Merit.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply along with self-attested copies of all necessary documents send before 31.01.2018
Address for sending documents and application forms – by post to the Child Development Programme Office, Arwal, Bihar
Job Location – Arwal (Bihar)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form – 16.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form – 31.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.