DMRC Recruitment 2018 – 1896 Assistant Manager
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) issued Notification for the post of 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer and Various Vacancy on Direct/Contract Basis. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Application No – DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018
Name of Vacancies –
- Assistant Manager
- Junior Engineer
Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Manager – 141 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 645 Posts
- Maintainer – 1058 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Assistant Manager – Candidate must have GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
- For Junior Engineer – Candidate must have Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Maintainer – Candidate must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 20600 – 46500/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 14000 – 26950/-
- Maintainer – Rs. 10170 – 18500/-
Selection Process – For Executive cadre posts, selection methodology will comprise a three stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category. For Non- Executive posts, selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination & for Maintainers posts selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination.
Application Fee – UR and OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 26.02.2018.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates DMRC Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Delhi
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 27.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 26.02.2018
- Date for Submission of Application fee – 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.