UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 41610 Resident Citizen Police
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) issued Notification for the posts of 41610 Constable in Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Resident Citizen Police
- Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary
Number of Vacancies –
- Resident Citizen Police – 23520 Posts
- Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary – 18000 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed Intermediate any recognized Board or Equivalent qualification.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 22 years for Male Candidates and 18 to 25 years for Female Candidates as on 01.07.2018
Age Relaxation – SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Pay Scale –
- Resident Citizen Police – Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary – Rs. 5200 -20200/-
Selection Process – Selection process will be based on Written Exam and Physical Test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for All Category Candidates. Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan or Online Payment Mode.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 22.02.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates UP Police Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 22.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee – 23.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form – 22.02.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.