BPSC Recruitment 2017 – 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination
Bihar Public Service Commission issued Notification for the posts of 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (355 Vacancy).
Interested and qualified candidates may apply before last date.
Name of Vacancies – 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination
Number of Vacancies – 355 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 22 to 37 years As on 01.08.2017
Age Relaxation – For BC/OBC (Female) 03 years and For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview
Application Fee – SC/ST Candidates of Bihar have to pay Rs. 259/- and Rs.809/- for All Other Category through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply online before 04.12.2017 and send the printout along with all educational qualification certificate and Document to the before 18.12.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates BPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Address for sending documents and application forms – Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001
Job Location – Bihar
Important Dates –
- Start Date for Registration of Online Application – 13.11.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application – 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Online/Challan – 04.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 11.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application – 18.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.