VYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – 9235 Patwari vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) issued Notification for the post of 9235 Patwari. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Patwari
Number of Vacancies – 9235 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduate from a recognized university with CPCT Score card in Hindi typing and Efficiency in computer
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process – The selection will be based on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates applying online have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply before 15.11.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates VYAPAM log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28.10.2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application – 15.11.2017
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form – 28.10.2017
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form – 16.11.2017
- Date of Written Exam – 09 to 31.12.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.