AAI Recruitment 2017 – 200 Junior Executive vacancies
Airports Authority of India (AAI) issued Notification for the post of 200 Junior Executive. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Junior Executive
Number of Vacancies – 200 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/Electrical/ Electronic with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
Age Limit – Maximum age is 27 years For Unreserved Candidate, 30 years for OBC candidate and 32 years for SC/ST Candidate as on 30.09.2017
Age Relaxation – For SC/ST Candidates 5 years and For OBC Candidates 3 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 16400-40500/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through GATE-2016.
Application Fee – Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only. SC/ST candidates and Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 17.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates AAI log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Delhi
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 17.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.