ECIL Recruitment 2017 – 09 Technical Officer or other vacancies
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) issued Notifications for the post of 09 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan on contract basis. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Walk-in-Interview before last date.
Application No. – 33/2017
Name of Vacancies –
- Technical Officer
- Scientific Assistant
- Junior Artisan
Number of Vacancies –
- Technical Officer – 10 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 06 Posts
- Junior Artisan – 06 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Technical Officer – Candidate must have A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- For Scientific Assistant – Candidate must have first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical Engg.
- For Junior Artisan – Candidate must have Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 30 years For Technical Officer and 25 years For Scientific Assistant As on 31.08.2017
Age Relaxation – For SC and ST Category 5 years, For OBC-NCL Category 3 years and For PH Candidates 10 years
Pay Scale –
- Technical Officer – Rs. 21000/- (Per month)
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 16978/- (Per month)
- Junior Artisan – Rs. 15418/- (Per month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply for interview in prescribed application form along with original documents, copy of relevant documents, experience certificate and recent passport size colour photograph at the time of Interview.
Job Location – Maharashtra and Tamilnadu
Last Date for Application – 22 and 23.09.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.