AAI Recruitment 2017 – 84 Junior Assistant Vacancies
Airports Authority of India (AAI) issued Notification for the post of 84 Junior Assistant. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
Number of Vacancies – 84 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 01.10.2017
Age Relaxation – For SC/ST Candidates 5 years and For OBC Candidates 3 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 12500-28500/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on through GATE-2016.
Application Fee – Candidates Have to Pay Rs.1000/- through 0nline SC/ST/Female and Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 09.10.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates AAI log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Delhi
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 09.10.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.