HSSC Recruitment 2017 – 1139 Steno-Typist or other vacancies
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) issued Notification for the post of 1139 Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer and Senior Scale Stenographer. Interested and qualified candidates apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 12/2015
Name of Vacancies –
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Senior Scale Stenographer
Number of Vacancies –
- Steno-Typist – 979 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 105 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 55 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Steno-Typist – Candidate must have 10+2/10+2 1st Division /Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board/university and English shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute and mistakes should not exceed 8%.
- For Junior and Senior Scale Stenographer – Candidate must have 10+2/10+2 1st Division /Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board/university and .English shorthand at er speed of 100 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 20 words per minute and mistakes should not exceed 8%.
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 17 to 42 years
Pay Scale –
- Steno-Typist – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Junior Scale Stenographer – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Senior Scale Stenographer – Rs.9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Knowledge Test and interview.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Femal Candidates) through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 31.03.2017.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates HSSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Haryana
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 31.03.2017.
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee – 05.04.2017
Full details of the application and information
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.