PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19 – New Upcoming jobs Diploma Trainee
PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19 Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) issued Notification for the post of 28 Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer. Interested and qualified candidate may apply Online before last date.
Latest jobs in Latest jobs in PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19 govt job Diploma Trainee Posts by the following details-
Now read the following instructions for PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Diploma Trainee Post by the following details.
Name of Vacancies –
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Junior Officer Trainee
Number of Vacancies –
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 20 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05 Posts
- Junior Officer Trainee – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Candidate must have Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee – Candidate must have Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC and 32 years as on 25.01.2018
Job Location – Delhi
Pay Scale –
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
- Junior Officer Trainee – Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test and Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee – Candidate have to pay Rs. 300/- through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 27.02.2018
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates PGCIL Recruitment log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Delhi
You can apply for Latest jobs in PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Diploma Trainee Posts by the following given Dates-
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 07.02.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 27.02.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.