SEBI Recruitment 2017 – 04 Officer Grade a (IT) vacancies
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) issued Notification for the post of 04 Officer Grade a (Assistant Manager) in Information Technology Stream.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Name of Vacancies – Officer Grade A (Information Technology)
Number of Vacancies – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Bachelor‟s degree in electrical/ electronic/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 30.08.2017
Pay Scale – Rs.28150-55600/-
Selection Process – Selection process will be based on On-Line Examination and Interview.
Application Fee –
- For OBC(NCL) – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) – Rs. 100/-
The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro) , Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online before 29.09.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates SEBI log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
- Job Location – All India
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 09.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 29.09.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.