NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 – Senior Resident Doctors
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) issued Notification for the post of 80 Senior Resident Doctors and Junior Resident Doctors on Regular basis. Interested and qualified candidate may Walk-in-Interview before last date.
Name of Vacancies –
- Senior Resident Doctors
- Junior Resident Doctors
Number of Vacancies –
- Senior Resident Doctors – 52 Posts
- Junior Resident Doctors – 28 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Senior Resident Doctors – Candidates should have PG degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI, completion of the compulsory internship/ house manship in a recognized hospital.
- For Junior Resident Doctors – Candidate must have Medical qualification, completion of the compulsory internship and must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit is 33 years for Senior Resident Doctors and 30 for Junior Resident Doctors.
Pay Scale –
- Senior Resident Doctors – Rs. 18750/-
- Junior Resident Doctors – Rs. 15600/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application, Date of Birth (10th certificate), caste certificate, MBBS passed Certificate, Mark sheets, MBBS Attempt certificate, Internship at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview – Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
Job Location – Shillong (Meghalaya)
Last Date for Application – 30.01.2018
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.