What is Hotel Management
Hotel Management is a service industry. It is focus on serving the needs of its customers. Increasing to the number of Hotel Management courses in every year. Nowadays, tourism and corporate volumes have increased significantly. After a course in hotel management students get a diploma in Hotel Management. After get a hotel management diploma students should a career-best option to get good job.
Related Course of Hotel Management
Minimum qualification is Class XII (12th) for Hotel Management admission and the maximum age has been fixed at 22 years. There are many different courses in management field. After the course hotel management student of could easily make your career.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (hospitality)
Job Opportunity in Hotel Management Field
After Hotel Management course many options for students to get jobs in many fields. There are several fields in which the students of Hotel Management can student make your career.
- Reservation Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Front Office Receptionist
- Sales & Marketing Executive
- Department Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Food and beverage manager
- Housekeeping Manager
- Front Office Executive
- Assistant Manager
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager-banquet
- Sauces (sous) chef
Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India
There are many colleges in India for Hotel Management Course. Where indicated, all related to hotel management about the subjects learns at the student can easily gain employment.
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied NUTRITIONAL – (IHM), Mumbai
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied NUTRITIONAL – (IHM), PUSA, New Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management – (IHM), Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management – (IHM), Kolkata
- International Institute of Hotel Management – (IIHM), Kolkata
- Lovely Professional University – (LPU), Jalandhar
- Alliance University – (AU), Bangalore
- APJ Institute of Hospitality – (AIH), Mumbai
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering – (IHMC), Udaipur
- Bose Institute of Hotel Management – (SBIHM), Kolkata
In competitive exam asked some question and their answer related to hotel management
Questions1. What is Hotel management?
Answer. Hotel Management is a service industry that is focused on serving the needs of its customers.
Question2. Which is the career opportunity after hotel management course?
Answer. After hotel management course you can join reservation manager, restaurant manager, front office receptionist, sales and marketing executive, department manager, front office manager, etc.
Question3. What is hotel management related courses?
Answer. Hotel Management related course is Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT), Master of Business Administration (MBA) (hospitality).