What is Mass Communication
Mass Communication is the study of mass media. It is used for all types of audience to whom the information. Mass Communication program has come under primarily in the media, newspapers, magazines, cinema, radio, television, etc. Today many exciting career in the field of media for youth. A student 12th (XII) pass from any stream (science, commerce or arts) is eligible to apply for mass communication courses in India.
Related Top Courses to Mass Communication-
If you become career in mass communication field Arts stream have a lot in Journalism course.
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication B.J.M.C. (three years)
- Bachelor of Science B.SC (animation and multimedia) (Three years)
- Master of Arts MA (Advertising and PR) (two years)
- Master of Arts MA (Journalism) and Master (two-year)
- Master of Arts MA (Mass Communication) (two years)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (The two-year)
- Post Graduate Diploma Broadcast Journalism (One Year)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising (One Year)
Job Opportunity in Mass Communication Field–
Arts site student may be a very good choice for mass communication. After this course you connected to it so that the field in which you can find jobs.
- Editor and Reporter,
- Freelance Writer
- Photo journalist,
- News analyst editor
- Print journalism, research and teaching
- Print Journalism
- Electronic (audio / video) Journalism
- Web journalism
- News Agency
- News website
- Production House
- Private and government news channel
- Prasar Bharati
- Publication Design
- Employment opportunities in Film Making
Top Best Colleges in India for Mass Communication-
You can choose the best college of India for careers in the field of mass communication.
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women LSR, New Delhi
- Asian College of Journalism ACJ, Chenna
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication IIMC, New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai XIC
- Indian Institute of Journalism and new media – IIJNM, Bangalore
- MCC Madras Christian College, the Institute of Media and Communication CHENNAISYMBIOSIS (Undergraduate) – SIMCUG, Pune
- Communication Manorama school- Kottayam
- Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Christ University, Bangalore
In Competitive Exam Related To Mass Communication Asked Some Question and Their Answer-
Questions1. What is Mass Communication?
Answer. Mass Communication is the study of mass media under which has come newspapers, magazines, cinema, radio, television, etc.
Questions2. How many types of Mass Communications course is related to?
Answer. Mass Communications related to the two types graduate and post graduate courses.
Questions3. How many years Mass Communications for graduate level courses?
Answer. Mass Communications graduate level course consists of three years.
Questions4. How many years post graduate course in mass communication?
Answer. Post-Graduation in Communication are related to the course of two years.
Questions5. What is the job opportunity in Mass Communication?
Answer. After Mass Communication you can get jobs editor and reporter, freelance writer photo journalist, news editor, analyst, etc.
Questions6. What is eligibility for join Mass Communication?
Answer. Join mass communication or mass media after 12th pass any stream (science, commerce or arts).