High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 – 100 Personal Assistant/Stenographer Posts
High Court Patna issued Notification for the post of 100 Personal Assistant/Stenographer on the basis of direct recruitment. Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – P.A./01 / 2017
Name of Vacancies – Personal Assistant/Stenographer
Number of Vacancies – 100 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent of a recognized University and Candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 40 words per minutes in English Shorthand-Typing test.
Age Limit – Minimum and Maximum age limit is 25 to 35 years As on 01.01.2017
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on English shorthand-typing test, Typing (English) speed Test, English language and grammar test, Knowledge of Computer applications and Oral Interview.
Application Fee – General/BC/EBC category candidates have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates through online.
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 27.04.2017.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates High Court Patna log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Patna (Bihar)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application – 27.04.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.