MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1008 Assistant Desk Officer or other posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) issued Notification for the post of 1008 Assistant Desk Officer, Sales Tax Inspector and Police Sub Inspector through Assistant Desk Officer,Sales Tax Inspector,Police Sub Inspector Pre Examination 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 23/2017
Name of Vacancies –
- Assistant Desk Officer
- Sales Tax Inspector
- Police Sub Inspector
Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Desk Officer – 107 Posts
- Sales Tax Inspector – 251 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 650 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Graduate from recognized University.
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 38 years for open Candidates and 18 to 43 years for reserved candidates for Assistant Desk Officer as on 01.08.2017 and Sales Tax Inspector as on 01.07.2017 and 19 to 31 years for open Candidates and 19 to 34 years for reserved candidates for Police Sub Inspector as on 01.08.2017
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Desk Officer – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Sales Tax Inspector – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Police Sub Inspector – Rs. 9300-34800/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination and Main Examination and (Physical Test and Interview for Police Sub Inspector Only).
Application Fee – General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.373/- and Rs.273/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply On-Line before 16.05.2017
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MPSC log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 16.05.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI – 17.05.2017
- Date Preliminary Examination – 16.07.2017
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.