MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 – 1223 Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu issued Notifications for the post of 1223 Assistant Surgeon (General) on temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date.
Application No. – 12/MRB/2016
Name of Vacancies – Assistant Surgeon (General)
Number of Vacancies – 1223 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have MBBS Degree Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
Age Limit – (As on 01.07.2016)
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC and DNC – 18 to 57 years
- For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC – 18 to 35 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/-
Selection Process – Selection will be based on the marks scored by Written test.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) have to pay Rs. 375/- and Rs. 750/- for all other candidates through debit/credit card or net banking or Mobile Wallet in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may apply Online before 30.11.2016
Instructions for Applying Online
- Candidates MRB Tamil Nadu log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 10.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of offline Payment of Fee – 02.12.2016
- Date and Time of Examination – 22.01.2017 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
You can get more details about this job from the official site also.